1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Controller: GEYER, FEHNERS & PARTNER mbB, Perhamerstr. 31, D-80687 Munich, Germany
Email: muenchen (at) geyerfehners.de; Telephone: +49 (0) 89 – 5461520; Fax: +49 (0) 89 – 5460392
The company data protection officer of GEYER, FEHNERS & PARTNER mbB, Mr. Ulrich Breit, can be contacted at the above address.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website http://www.geyerfehners.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion after 30 days:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
3. Disclosure of data
We do not share your personal data with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given express consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- processing pursuant to Art. Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- processing pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- it is legally permissible and required for the handling of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
4. Rights of data subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to object, the source of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the rectification of inaccurate or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to muenchen (at) geyerfehners.de.
6. Integration of third-party services and content
Within our online offer, and on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization, and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Article 6, Paragraph 1, lit. f, of the GDPR), we use content or service offerings from third-party suppliers to embed their contents and services.
Our website uses OpenStreetMaps to display maps.
OpenStreetMaps is operated by Openstreetmap Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, United Kingdom.
When the website is visited, OpenStreetMaps receives the information as to which page you have accessed. By using OpenStreetMaps, you consent to the collection, processing and use by OpenStreetMaps, and possibly by a third-party provider, of the automatically collected data, in addition to the data you have entered. The terms of service for OpenStreetMaps may be retrieved at https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright/en
Our website uses web fonts provided by Adobe Typekit. When you open a page, your browser will load the required web fonts into your browser cache to display the texts and fonts.
To do this, the browser you are using will have to connect to the Adobe Typekit servers. Adobe Typekit will be informed by this route that our website has been accessed from your IP address. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the terms of Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR.
External fonts from Adobe, https://typekit.com. These Typekit fonts are loaded from servers of Adobe (usually in the United States).